Hello Friends! ♡
This is my first blog post so I’m a little nervous, but mostly excited! I thought that a perfect thing to do for my first post would be to share some things about myself to give you guys a little insight into my life and help you guys get to know me a little better. Most of these are just random facts about me, things I love, and some of my weird obsessions! So, without further ado, let’s get to it!
- My full name is Sandrine Hannah Cotnoir. Sandy is my nickname. 🙂
- I was homeschooled my whole life!
- I have 3 siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters.
- I was born in Québec, Canada, lived in Dallas, Texas for 14 years, and now live in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- I have a tiny obsession with the movie, Tangled. 😀 (I pride myself in my huge Tangled Pinterest board 😉 )
- I love tea, both cold and warm!
- I love piano and have played it since I was 7 years old.
- I enjoy practically every genre of music except country and metal, but even then there are exceptions. 😉
- I have tried almost everything as far as hobbies go: polymer clay, beading/jewelry making, knitting, cross-stitch, watercolors, pastels, copic markers, scrapbooking, cake decorating, volleyball, etc.
- Our family loves swimming! I swam on swim team for a summer. If you were to get a glimpse into our family life during the summer it would primarily involve swimming at the pool 😀
- I love going to the beach during the summer! I also love going to the mountains and hiking, especially during fall!
- I have a small obsession with kpop and kdramas; and by small I mean huge 😛
- I’m currently obtaining a degree in music through Lumerit Education.
- I have written 1 novella which I completed the summer of 2016! I’m currently working on a new novel which I will work on during NaNoWriMo and hopefully finish summer 2018.
- I love writing music! I’ve wanted to be a composer since I was about 10 years old. Composing instrumentals comes more naturally to me, but lately I’ve been working on songwriting more. 🙂
Comment below if you share any of these interests! I’d love to hear your experiences! Before I conclude this post I would like to share with you guys why I started this blog and what kind of posts you can expect from here on out. The main reason I created this blog was so that I could have a place to write about my main passions: music and God. I’ll post a variety of things on those topics like album reviews, playlists, what God is teaching me, and the list goes on. I’m excited to hopefully introduce you to some great music you may have never heard and to hopefully encourage you in your walk with God! ♡